Monday, June 06, 2005

Circle V is not a menstruation product

V Note: Today two of the funniest people I know both have birthdays today (oy, the Gemini, don't get me started). In honor of Floyd and Dan's big day, I am posting a recent funny little bit Floyd wrote up about my shitty blog. Happy birthday, fellas!

From Floyd's Layer: Circle V is not a menstruation product

Circle V is the woman that mates with former Floyd roommate J. Serpentine on a semi-regular basis. She now has her own blog, which talks about Washington D.C. social living and relationships and shoes and stuff while rudely neglecting to include any links to other blogs. (She also only recently revealed the secrets of her blog to Serpentine, which makes Floyd wonder what other secrets she may be keeping...)

Anyway, she's now a Friend of Floyd, so check out her link on the right. We'll call her a FuckBuddy of Floyd, even though our fucking is via one degree of separation. Which could actually make a pretty fun bar game, if only the FloydFriends and I had more sex.

Note: J. Serpentine and Circle V are dating. And the sex is assumed, seeing as how I've thankfully never actually witnessed copulation, which I can presume is disgusting, brief, and usually concluded by red-faced shame and sobbing.

7 Comments:

Blogger roosh said...

i'm a gemini. flag day baby!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

V, you are breaking my heart...didn't all the girls in Oklahoma get promise rings from Dad like Jessica Simpson and vow to wait until marriage?

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this woman have not an ounce of shame?

3:01 PM  
Blogger V said...

:)
This town cracks me up...people here are so judgmental--either a person is lame and boring prude or a lying slut bag. Sigh.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Eh -- life's too short to be a lame and boring prude. I myself prefer to be a lying slut bag and let the judgements fall where they may. Life's more exciting that way, isn't it? Regardless, I hope you keep blogging away. It seems to irk the judgers out there, which always makes for a good read.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Jimmy Swaggert said...

And does this next woman have yet less than an ounce of shame?

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Nope! I have absolutely no shame whatsoever. ;)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com