Friday, May 20, 2005

The interview

I was a little nervous to meet DC bloggers/haters last night. Certainly a half a bottle of red before eased those worries, and I had a very nice time.

In honor of KAC and CPMC's interview today, V from yesterday decided to interview V this morning (mmmm, metal masturbation).

V yesterday: Okay, how did our hater happy hour go?
V today: I had a lot of fun. Those people are some good times.

You stuck to the plan, be nice, drink a little and not too over-the-top?
Psh, oh no. I was the picture of good behavior.

Thank god. Who did we take with us to the happy hour?
No one. I just went by myself.

Oh. So who was there? Tell me everything.
Lot's of people, I remember those I met at the beginning of the night the most…

That's weird. What are the bloggers like?
Attractive and fun people. DC Bach, Haters, Senator and CMPC, KAC and Luke, butterfly girls, Catciao, Dcist as well as their many, many friends were all very cool.

What were they wearing?
I'm trying to remember, the Senator had an excellent tie.

Heather will be glad to hear that.
Right. Um, DCB had a nice sweater. Had stripes, maybe.

Wait he was wearing a sweater in May?
It's very lightweight.

Oh, continue. Did they like your stories / jokes?
I don't remember. I think the Petron shot I had gave an accurate impression.

You shot tequila! I thought we were going to do two glasses of wine max.
I hit that at the pre-happy, honey.

(sigh) So tell me about KAC and Luke.
KAC is very smart and hot as predicted. Her handsome "sidekick" Luke is super cool and didn't mind me smoking.

You don't smoke unless you're….
Yeah, I know.

Wait. You met a bunch of strangers drunk?
Yeah. I wasn't drunk the whole time though.

Jesus. I should have never let you go. What impressed you most?
Everyone was really attractive. Oh, and I kissed a guy.

What? At a bar? With tongue?
No tongue. I mean I kept taking his glasses, it was only polite.

Okay, so you left early?
No stayed as long as possible. It was great.

(sigh) tell me about the butterfly girls, they seem cute
Defintitely, cute as hell. Chatted with them for a while.

Okay, that's good. You were nice to them.
Oh yeah, great girls. Had to leave early though.

Anything else interesting?
Just lots of nice chatting, oh and I tried to lick Dcist's face.

What!?
It was funny, he seemed so uptight, I thought a good ol' face lick would do wonders. He's a nice guy though.

Jesus, you are a train wreck. Well, did you at least stay out of pictures?
Um, sort of.

12 Comments:

Blogger Natty G said...

Wow.

12:09 PM  
Blogger V said...

you have no idea...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

V, mum is the word on "us"

12:24 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I think we should remane this blog "The Devin in Miss V"

12:29 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Uh, I meant Devil, still not up to full speed, thanks Mr. Patron.

12:30 PM  
Blogger V said...

Well the devil in me last night was VODKA (and Mr. Patron). You didn't help much with that either if I recall correctly :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger KAC said...

I love this, too funny! Blogged ya!!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger The Senator said...

I enjoyed buying you both those shots.

3:31 PM  
Blogger V said...

Yes, thank you.
All you fellas really took to heart Best Prac V as I had several shots, drinks bought for me...trouble.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Senator, DC Bachelor, CatCiao and LukeDuke are very studly.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which of the guys listed above is most likely to have posted that "studly" comment?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

http://www.sorsoclub.com/pics/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=14

V, nice tongue!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com